MACHINES FOR CIRCULATION COINS
Counting solutions adapted to your needs, for more than 60 years.
Manual machine for circulation coins counting.
– Coin range: Ø15 to Ø40mm diameter
– 1 to 3.5 mm thick
– Counting speed for Ø15mm diameter parts: up to 8000 parts/minute
– Inductive counting sensor
– Manual adjustment of the machine (diameter and thickness)
– Range of preset parts in batches: 1 to 1,000,000 parts
– Gamme de pièces préréglées par lots : 1 à 1 000 000 de pièces
– Electronic board and counter with control buttons
– Power supply: 220 VAC single-phase
– Power: less than 400W – Weight: 250 kg
– Dimensions: 900x900x550 (length x width x height)
– Dry contact for upstream connection of feeding equipment (vibrating hopper / conveyor with hopper)
– Dry contact for connecting the bagging machine downstream
– Easy to clean and maintain
Automatic machine for circulation coins counting
– Unsurpassed speed up to 6500 parts/minute for 12 mm round parts
– Coin range: diameter 12 to 40 mm, thickness 1 to 4 mm
– Unique fiber optic double counting technology for optimal counting accuracy
– Automatic part change in seconds
– Automatic device for removing jams, ejecting laterally unsuitable parts (smaller and larger)
– Fully synchronized upstream with the feed hopper and with all types of equipment
– Downstream (rotary bagging plate, bucket conveyor, automatic bagging machine, etc…)
– Very reliable with limited maintenance
– Siemens S7: programmable logic controller of the latest generation
– Electronic cabinet with touch screen display
– Power supply: Three-phase 380 V / 450 V – 50 or 60 Hz (to be specified when ordering)
– Power: less than 1.5 kW
– Pre-fuse: 3 x 10 A
– Compressed air supply: 6 bar mini
– Air consumption: < 1 m3/h
– Weight: 650 kg
– Dimensions: 2600 mm x 1500 mm
– Noise reduction box
Circulation coin counting machines: high speed distribution and counting
VELEC SYSTEMS circulation coin counting machines are designed and developed to align at high speed a bulk of disordered coins into a continuous ordered flow. Their principles are based on centrifugal force, which makes them versatile, robust and easy to use.
Circulation coin counting machines, adaptable to all types of coins.
Circulation coin counting machines are most often installed upstream of your primary packaging system, your vertical bagger.
Depending on your application, the products are then distributed, counted and batched in plastic bags (70 to 250 microns) or fabric bags. These bags can then be placed in wooden or cardboard boxes. Also, a weigher can be installed to re-check your bags, and then a palletizing robot.
Adapted ergonomics with a small footprint.
Square meters are expensive and the available space is often limited. Circulation coin counting machines respond perfectly to this constraint since they fit into the smallest of spaces.
The machines and the entire line remain at ground level, which guarantees ease of use, supervision and maintenance.
Robust and tailor-made machines to maximize your lines efficiency.
Robustness being the first criterion of acceptability of a machine in the production of coins, the design of our machines is purified to the maximum with robust parts meeting the specifications.
And since each customer is unique, we are happy to study their needs down to the last detail to adapt the machine to their own requirements and maximize their performance.