Pet Food machine
Sanitation of the VELEC Petfood machine
The VELEC Petfood machine is placed right after your Petfood cooking process, between the Petfood peeling or cutting unit. It is absolutely of prime importance to make sure that this area of your process is the most hygienic designed area to prevent the development of bacteria.
Therefore, the VELEC’s engineering team has concentrated all its effort to make the VELEC Petfood machine the most hygienic design solution available on the market.
Every single details of our VELEC Petfood machine fulfil and overpass the recommendations of the meat Industry and the best practices of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG).
As an example, our VELEC Petfood machine have the following key characteristics:
• Fully manufacture in stainless steel, any single part of our VELEC Petfood machine is glass bead finished to have minimal surface roughness for a very hygienic solution.
• To avoid water retention area, the VELEC Petfood machine is designed in a way to avoid any horizontal flat surface and to have only inclined surfaces.
• The VELEC Petfood machine is fully welded with very minimal quantity of bolts, nuts and timing screws, areas which are difficult to access and clean.
• Contrary to our competitors, the VELEC Petfood machine has absolutely no hollow tubing construction.
• The VELEC Petfood machine use only IP69K components from sensors to actuators, fully stainless steel (no aluminum),
• Because modular belts are well known for all the small holes and areas which are impossible to clean, the VELEC Petfood machine use exclusively smooth belts.
• Last but not least, the VELEC Petfood machine can be fully disassemble without any tools and all the components have a dedicated place once disassembled either on the frame of the machine or on a dedicated trolley.
Gentle Handling of your Petfood to maximize profit ($$$)
At VELEC, we have spent a lot of time to make sure that our VELEC Petfood machine do handle your Petfood with care. Right from the beginning, the Petfood are carefully handled by an hygienic smooth belt. Then, the Petfood are delivered on the cone of the centrifugal machine where it rotates and thanks to the centrifugal force, they slide by their own weight on the periphery to transfer one by one on the drum’s edge. Then the Petfood are driven one by one behind each other on the exit conveyor, then transferred to the piano belts. Finally, Petfoods are placed in their primary package.
It ensures you an unequalled performance, with a minimum of broken products. And you are not force to employ staff to check every single Petfood during the process.
The most versatile Petfood machine for every packing configuration
Petfoods manufacturer do rarely manufacture only one type of Petfood but usually deal with a very large range where recipes, diameter, length, weight and casing vary.
The VELEC Petfood machine can load all types of Petfood whatever the diameter, length, with or without casing (including cellulose casing).
If you need to load Petfood into a thermoforming machine, we are able to place Petfood in all direction, parallel or perpendicular to the film movement with a hygienic design robot.
The VELEC Petfood machine: the most user friendly and secured Petfood machine on the market
Employees are the most important asset of any organization. Therefore, we have designed the VELEC Petfood machine to make their life easy and secured. For that reason, every single element of the machine is on the floor level without any stairs or platform, and operations are reduced to the very strict minimum.
Interactions for the operators are minimal and have been studied for the best ergonomics.
Finally, the VELEC Petfood machine’s HMI is as intuitive as your smart phone and will give access to all type of information, including videos showing how to disassemble and clean the line.
Do you want more information ?
Do you have any project oncoming ?
Please apply online !