The VELEC sausage machine has been developed for the most demanding customers looking for sanitation and gentle packing of their sausages. It is an extremely versatile system and an easy to use sausage machine.
Sanitation of the VELEC sausage machine
The VELEC’s engineering team has concentrated all its effort to make the VELEC sausage machine the most hygienic design solution available on the market.
Every single details of our VELEC sausage machine fulfil and overpass the recommendations of the meat Industry and the best practices of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG).
As an example, our VELEC sausage machine have the following key characteristics:
• Fully manufacture in stainless steel, any single part of our VELEC sausage machine is glass bead finished to have minimal surface roughness for a very hygienic solution.
• To avoid water retention area, the VELEC sausage machine is designed in a way to avoid any horizontal flat surface and to have only inclined surfaces.
• The VELEC sausage machine is fully welded with very minimal quantity of bolts, nuts and timing screws, areas which are difficult to access and clean.
• Contrary to our competitors, the VELEC sausage machine has absolutely no hollow tubing construction.
• The VELEC sausage machine use only IP69K components from sensors to actuators, fully stainless steel (no aluminum),
• Because modular belts are well known for all the small holes and areas which are impossible to clean, the VELEC sausage machine use exclusively smooth belts.
• Last but not least, the VELEC sausage machine can be fully disassemble without any tools and all the components have a dedicated place once disassembled either on the frame of the machine or on a dedicated trolley.
Gentle Handling of your Sausage to maximize profit ($$$)
At VELEC, we have spent a lot of time to make sure that our VELEC Sausage machine do handle your sausage with care. Right from the beginning, the sausage are carefully handled by an hygienic smooth belt. Then, the Sausage are delivered on the cone of the centrifugal machine where it rotates and thanks to the centrifugal force, they slide by their own weight on the periphery to transfer one by one on the drum’s edge. Then the sausage are driven one by one behind each other on the exit conveyor, then transferred to the piano belts. Finally, sausages are placed in their primary package.
It ensures you an unequalled performance, with a minimum of broken products. And you are not force to employ staff to check every single sausage during the process.
The most versatile Sausage machine for every packing configuration
Sausages manufacturer do rarely manufacture only one type of sausage but usually deal with a very large range where recipes, diameter, length, weight and casing vary.
The VELEC sausage machine can load all types of sausage whatever the diameter, length, with or without casing (including cellulose casing).
If you need to load sausage into a thermoforming machine, we are able to place sausage in all direction, parallel or perpendicular to the film movement with a hygienic design robot.
The VELEC Sausage machine: the most user friendly and secured sausage machine on the market
Employees are the most important asset of any organization. Therefore, we have designed the VELEC sausage machine to make their life easy and secured. For that reason, every single element of the machine is on the floor level without any stairs or platform, and operations are reduced to the very strict minimum.
Interactions for the operators are minimal and have been studied for the best ergonomics.
Finally, the VELEC sausage machine’s HMI is as intuitive as your smart phone and will give access to all type of information, including videos showing how to disassemble and clean the line.
THESE SOLUTIONS MAY ALSO INTEREST YOU
DRY SAUSAGEs BELLS
Do you want more information ?
Do you have any project oncoming ?
Please apply online !