The VELEC meatball depositor has been developed for the most demanding customers looking for sanitation and gentle packing of their meatball. It is an extremely versatile system and an easy to use meatball depositor.
Sanitation of the VELEC meatball depositor
The VELEC’s engineering team has concentrated all its effort to make the VELEC meatball depositor the most hygienic design solution available on the market.
Every single details of our VELEC meatball depositor fulfil and overpass the recommendations of the meat Industry and the best practices of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG).
As an example, our VELEC meatball depositor have the following key characteristics:
• Fully manufacture in stainless steel, any single part of our VELEC meatball depositor is glass bead finished to have minimal surface roughness for a very hygienic solution.
• To avoid water retention area, the VELEC meatball depositor is designed in a way to avoid any horizontal flat surface and to have only inclined surfaces.
• The VELEC meatball depositor is fully welded with very minimal quantity of bolts, nuts and timing screws, areas which are difficult to access and clean.
• Contrary to our competitors, the VELEC meatball depositor has absolutely no hollow tubing construction.
• The VELEC meatball depositor use only IP69K components from sensors to actuators, fully stainless steel (no aluminum),
• Because modular belts are well known for all the small holes and areas which are impossible to clean, the VELEC meatball depositor use exclusively smooth belts.
• Last but not least, the VELEC meatball depositor can be fully disassemble without any tools and all the components have a dedicated place once disassembled either on the frame of the depositor or on a dedicated trolley.
Gentle Handling of your Meatball to maximize profit ($$$)
At VELEC, we have spent a lot of time to make sure that our VELEC Meatball depositor do handle your meatball with care. Right from the beginning, the meatball are carefully handled by an hygienic smooth belt. Then, the Meatball are delivered on the cone of the cellular counter to be transfered one by one on the drum’s edge. Then the meatball are driven one by one behind each other on the exit conveyor, then transferred to the piano belts where meatballs are placed in their primary package.
It ensures you an unequalled performance, with a minimum of broken products. And you are not force to employ staff to check every single meatball during the process.
The most versatile Meatball depositor for every packing configuration
The VELEC meatball depositor can load all types of meatball whatever the diameter.
The VELEC Meatball depositor: the most user friendly and secured meatball depositor on the market
Employees are the most important asset of any organization. Therefore, we have designed the VELEC meatball depositor to make their life easy and secured. For that reason, every single element of the depositor is on the floor level without any stairs or platform, and operations are reduced to the very strict minimum.
Interactions for the operators are minimal and have been studied for the best ergonomics.
Finally, the VELEC meatball depositor’s HMI is as intuitive as your smart phone and will give access to all type of information, including videos showing how to disassemble and clean the line.
THESE SOLUTIONS MAY ALSO INTEREST YOU
Do you want more information ?
Do you have any project oncoming ?
Please apply online !